References:1 American Cancer Society.

References:1 American Cancer Society. Detailed Guide: Lung Cancer – Non-small Cell, What Are the Key Statistics for Lung Cancer revised 2006.29Merck is a global pharmaceutical and chemical company with sales of $ 6, euro in 2006, a history that 1668 began, and a future shaped by approximately 35,000 employees in 56 countries. The success is characterized by innovations from entrepreneurial employees and acting. Merck’s operating activities come under the umbrella of Merck KGaA, in which the Merck family holds an approximately 70 percent come and free shareholders own the remaining approximately 30 percent. In 1917 the former U.S. Subsidiary Merck & Co. Was expropriated and has since become an independent company ever since.

About Merck KGaA investigated the use of Stimuvax in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. The vaccine was developed. Fast-track status in September 2004 by the FDA Merck obtained the exclusive worldwide licensing rights from Biomira Inc. Of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada with the exception of Canada, which company company the rights. Stimuvax is being by Merck KGaA by Merck KGaA and in the United States by its affiliate, EMD Serono Pharmaceuticals.

Top Cancer Specialists receive ESMO awardsThe European Society for Medical Oncology honors three eminent cancer specialists for their contribution to the advancement of medical research. The award ceremony is to Hilary Calvert, Alberto Costa and Bengt Glimelius on 35th ESMO Congress will be presented.Also recommends that you proposes health care reforms on adoption of Of Health Information Technology Based columnist for Overwrites.

One of the most world biggest Olympic athletes all time, be Mark Spitz prepares for his record to win seven Goldmedaillen in the an Olympiad to Michael Phelps, to appeal 19 see him programs of Athens beginning of August. Which many Olympics fans be not is aware that during Nickname continues in the in his early 20s , his body was not too invincible as he thought.